(upbeat instrumental music) – Hey everybody, Jack Vale here and I’m with my wife, Sherry. I got her pregnant just for this prank. We thought it’d be funny
to go out in public and find out who would be
willing to give her a hand with something difficult or give me a hand with something difficult. I got my truck, it’s right there
on the corner, black truck. Honey, this end. (playful music) – She’s lifting, not you? – I’m sorry?
– She’s lifting and not you? – Oh, I have a, kind of a back
thing in my lower back here. – [Sherry] Yeah, but I have a baby in me. – She don’t, she don’t need to lift it. – Thanks man, oh, wow. Hey man, hey thanks, that’s nice of you. – It’s better than her lifting it. – Where are you going with that? – Oh, just my truck. – No!
Not even close. – Honey, you can grab this end here. – You grab that end! – He already grabbed, has
that end now you can get– – But you’re, I’m pregnant!
– I’m gonna say no, she ain’t picking nothin’ up. – What’s that?
– Not in my world, she ain’t picking nothin’ up. (playful music) – Just grab the other end.
– No. – Stop complaining about it. Come on, please? Come on.
(playful music) Oh, sheesh. (upbeat instrumental music) Here, what you’ll want
to do is put your hands around it like this. – You’re packing your end,
or you’ll do it by yourself. (sighs)
She ain’t doing it. – Well, it’s good for her legs. – No, it’s not. – Right down to that truck right there. – She’s got it.
– No, I got it. – He’s got it, he’s got it.
– Oh, okay. – You can grab this end. (grunts)
(sighs) – Well, I was helping her not you. – What’s that?
– I was helping her, she’s the pregnant one. – [Sherry] I know, that’s
what I keep telling him. – To be honest with you, I don’t even, I don’t think it’s mine. I don’t think it really
makes a difference. – You, step back slowly.
– Okay. (laughing) – What’s happening? – We’ll take care of that. Where do you need it to go?
– Oh, nice of ya’, thank you. – You gotta slow down though. – What are you doing? Put it down. – I don’t have to do it?
– No! Put it down, he’s got it. (banging) – He said you’d do it.
– Oh, no, I didn’t have it. – She’s pregnant. She shouldn’t be lifting this. – Here, honey, grab this for me. Hang on one second, yeah I just– – Look what he made her do! – Oh, my gosh.
– What’s a matter? You gotta be kidding me.
– Got it? He thinks I’m fat and needs the exercise. (playful music) – [Woman In Black Shirt]
Well, you need to dump him. – [Woman In Blue Shirt]
Why is he making you do it? – He thinks I’m fat. – What?
– You’re pregnant, aren’t you? – Yeah.
– Why is he doing that? – He just thinks I’m fat and he likes me to be really skinny. – This is not good.
– I know. – Honey, there’s a bag of
rocks I need help with. Come on.
– What? – [Jack] Rocks, like decorative rocks for the yard. Thanks man, you’re a nice guy.
– Okay. – Appreciate that very much.
– You’re not, but I’ll help you.
(laughing) – What was that?
– You’re not. – Why, what do you mean?
– You get a pregnant woman to carry the rocks?
– Oh, it’s a good thing this is all a TV show. (cymbals clang)
(laughing) There’s video cameras
everywhere right now. (playful music)
(loud laughing) – I thought you were just a jerk! And, then I was like, this guy.
(laughing) – I’m like, who is your man? You need to get rid of him. – I know, that was funny! (playful music)